The information collected maybe:
- All information entered by you on our website and mobile applications including but not limited to: your name, address, contact number, email ID, chat history, feedbacks, and such information sent by you via emails to our email ID.
- Information collected by means of cookies that are installed on your hard drive. This includes the IP Address of your computer, the server from which you are accessing our website and native mobile applications, details of web browser and operating system used to access our website or native mobile applications, date, time and place of accessing of our website and native mobile applications etc.
- All financial information entered by the customer while making online payments is not received on our server but is directly updated on the respective bank’s server via the payment gateway. This is done using the standard encryption protocol SSL ( Secure Socket Layer).
Bombay Gold and Diamonds owns all the information collected via the website or applications. As applicable, the information collected maybe used by us to study the users and their usage pattern to improve the website and application performance or to show you relevant offers and products. This will include the suggestions displayed through website or sent via email regarding offers or available products. You may at any time choose to unsubscribe from such emails. Some of these information collected maybe shared with third party companies like courier agencies, credit card compaies etc. in order to process your order.
We do not allow unauthorized use of this information by persons or companies.
Bombay Gold and Diamonds also reserves the right to share some of the information like demographics, website or application statistics to our marketing partners and network providers where required.
Term of use
- If you are below 18 years age, you are prohibited to use or transact on this website. Persons who are ‘incompetent to contract’ within the meaning of the Indian Contract Act, 1872 are not eligible to use this website. Any persons accessing this website from outside India are responsible to comply with the local laws.
- You are obligated to provide accurate, current and complete information about yourself while registering or placing orders on the website. You may not decompile or disassemble the content or remove any copyright, trademark registration or any other proprietary content. You will not post, upload or distribute any software or computer files containing viruses. You will not use this website in any manner that can harm the operation of this website and its content or be harmful for Bombay Gold in any ways.
- Your membership account is solely for personal and non-commercial use. Any use of this website and its contents for other than personal use is prohibited. You may not modify any content on this website. You may not decompile or disassemble the content or remove any copyright, trademark registration or any other proprietary content. You will not post, upload or distribute any software or computer files containing viruses. You will not use this website in any manner that can harm the operation of this website and its content or be harmful for Bombay Gold in any ways.
- All the contents on this website including but not limited to images, texts, logos, names, music or video clips, whatsoever, is copyrighted work and is protected under Indian Copyright Act, 1957. The unauthorized reproduction and distribution of our copyrighted work via the Internet without our express permission constitute copyright infringement under the Copyright Act, 1957. Your act of infringement of our copyright and proprietary rights makes you liable for action in law that includes prosecution under the Code of Civil Procedure, 1908 and Code of Criminal Procedure, 1973.
- Our pricing is calculated based on the current prices of precious metals and gems. These prices change from time to time, owing to fluctuations in the prices of precious metals and gems.
- The payment will be accepted only in INR. Cash on Delivery is accepted only for orders below INR 50,000. Final price will include the price of product with GST as applicable.
You are prohibited from violating or attempting to violate the security of this website including, without limitation:
- Accessing data not intended for you or logging into a server or account for which you do not have permission for;
- Attempting to scan or test the vulnerability of the network or breach security without proper authorization.
Bombay Gold and Diamonds reserves the right to recover the cost of goods, collection charges, damages caused and legal expenses from persons using the site fraudulently.
- Bombay Gold and Diamonds reserves the right to initiate legal proceedings against such persons for frauduent use of the website and any other unlawful acts or omissions in breach of these terms and conditions.
Refund & Cancellations
Bombay Gold and Diamonds reserves the right to cancel the order in certain circumstances like limitation on quantity available or mistakes in pricing. In such cases the order will be cancelled and you would be notified of the same. Refund will be processed as per normal procedures. Customer can cancel the order only before the product is shipped. Shipping status can be tracked on the Track order page. The refund will be processed via the same mode as it was received during the purchase of the product.
You can cancel the order by login to the our website site. Cancellation is not possible post-dispatch of the product. Once the cancellation process is complete, you will receive a confirmation mail to the registered email ID and the amount will be refunded back through the same mode of payment within 7 working days. If you have any queries, our customer support are glad to help you before initiating the cancellation request.
Delivery & Shipping
Bombay Gold and diamonds provides free delivery/shipping of all items within India . All goods will be fully assured by Bombay Gold and diamonds until they reach you, so your purchase is 100% safe.. Our delivery duration depends on the product selected and the shipping address. Goods will not be shipped outside India.
Every package of product purchased from www.bombaygoldanddiamonds.com will reach to your doorstep through our courier partners in a durable condition and in a tamper-proof packing.
At the time of delivery, the recipient will have to provide any of the below mentioned identity proofs to collect the product:
- PAN Card
- Driver’s License
- Voters ID
- Aadhaar Card
Courier agent will collect the original ID proof and note down the details at the time of delivery. During this process customers are expected to cooperate with them to ensure safe delivery. In case the recipient is not reachable / available the product will be returned to our office.
If the product ordered is not dispatched, Customer can change the delivery address by login to their Bombay Gold And Diamonds Account. Once the product is shipped, this facility won’t be available.
Buyback & Return
If any of our customers wish to return the product purchased through our Website for money back in future, can do so by sending back the product to us or by visiting any of our outlets. Based on our quality inspection, we reserve the right to change the Buy-Back amount of the product. Refund will be made via online bank transfer within 7 working days of receipt of the product.
If the customer wishes to return our product to us or our any outlets , customer can do so within 30 days from the delivery date. Once the product is returned under our 30 Day Money Back policy the refund will be credited to the same account costumer used to place the order within 7 working day without any shipping cost. Before returning the product contact our customer support, we are glad to help you.
All products displayed on Bombay Gold and Diamonds website constitute an invitation to offer. Your order for purchase constitutes your offer, which shall be subject to the terms and conditions listed above.
Bombay Gold and Diamonds makes all reasonable efforts to make sure the products are displayed as accurate as possible. However, we cannot guarantee that your monitor displays the exact product details. While Bombay Gold makes every effort to describe the products accurately, it cannot guarantee that the product descriptions will be accurate, complete or error free.