Bombay Gold provides you with wide range of options for making your payments. They include Credit Cards (VISA/MASTERCARD) Debit Cards & Net Banking. You also have an option to make payments via RTGS/NEFT. For safety reasons, we do not store Credit Card or Debit Card numbers or CVV numbers or any such data on our website.
We have tied up with reputable payment gateways with strict processes and guidelines to ensure that your online shopping experience is safe, secure & smooth. Once your payment has been successfully accepted for the order piece you have selected through our website, you will receive a “Transaction Successful” message on the website along with a Transaction ID.Bombay Gold will also provide you with an ORDER ID once your payment is successfully verified. You will receive an email confirmation of the same. If due to any reasons, you are not sure about the transaction, please do not worry. You can contact our customer support team to verify if the transaction has been completed successfully or not.
Usually, the courier delivery person will call you before arriving at your address to ensure you are available to take the delivery. Hence, please ensure that the phone number provided while registering on our website and while placing the order is accurate and that you are available to take calls. It is also important that your address is accurate and proper landmarks are given so we can ensure that the delivery happens on time. The courier person, however, will make only two attempts to deliver the package to you. Post that, it will be returned back to Bombay Gold. Additional courier charges arising due to this will have to be payed by the customer.
Any order that has not been shipped yet can be cancelled. You can check the order-tracking page to see the status of the shipment. For such cancellations, full refund will be made directly back to the account used while placing the order.
All our jewellery products are accompanied by genuine and valid certificate from an Independent international labs attesting to the quality of the stone used. The certification is an assurance of the quality of the diamond.
We use certification from GIA (Gemological Institute of America), IGI (International gemological institute) and SGL (Solitaire Gem Labs) etc.
An authentic report from the best and reputable labs is the best assurance anyone can give you with regard to the quality and purity of the jewellery and stones used.
It is recommended that you understand various certification grades as they define the stone you are planning to buy.
GIA: Known to be one of the best certifications, GIA’s (Gemological Institute of America) grading reports contains every single detail about the diamond you purchase. It grades every single detail of the anatomy of the diamond therefore making it easy to buy the stone. GIA was established in 1931.
IGI: Yet another standard, International gemological institute certifies Diamonds based of the characters of the diamond. Grading the 4Cs of the diamond, grading them, makes this certificate a highly acknowledged one.
SGL: Solitaire Gem Labs (SGL) is an independent international laboratory that provides professional gemstone identification and grading services to the gems & jewellery industry worldwide through its centers in London, Dubai, Jeddah, Riyadh, Mumbai (Bombay), Bangalore, Chennai, Hyderabad, Thrissur, Coimbatore, Pune, Jaipur and Kolkata.
The Bureau of Indian Standards (BIS), the National Standards Body of India is a statutory organization under the Bureau of Indian Standards Act, 1986. The BIS hallmark is a hallmarking system for gold as well as silver jewellery sold in India certifying the purity of the metal. It certifies that the piece of jewellery conforms to a set of standards laid by the Bureau of Indian Standards, the national standards organization of India.
Karats or Carats is the term used to measure the gold content or purity. It’s often shortened to k, kt, or ct. Higher the number, higher the purity of the gold. 24k is the purest form of gold. It means 99.9 percent of the metal is gold. However, 24k gold is too soft to be used for jewellery so another metal is usually added to gold to give it strength. 22k means 91.67 percent is pure gold and the rest 8.33 percent comprises of other metals like silver, zinc, nickel and other alloys. This makes the gold harder and making the jewellery durable. 18k gold means 75 percent of it is pure gold and rest is other metals like copper or silver etc. This gold is ideal for studded and diamond jewellery. 24k gold has a natural warm color of pure gold. Other colors of gold are usually achieved by changing the composition of the alloy in the making of the jewellery. Adding more copper in the alloy composition of the gold makes pink gold. Likewise Green gold is more of zinc and silver and white gold is more of nickel. A surface color can also be given to gold ornaments by electro-plating.